1. Presentation of the site.
Under article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the site cobrane.com the identity of the various contributors as part of its realization and its follow-up:
Owner: Cobrane design – SAS – 60 rue de Fenouillet 31200 Toulouse
Creator: WP Samaritan
Publication Manager: Raphaël Colombié – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person. Webmaster: Raphaël Colombié – firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: Occitech – 35 B bd des Récollets 31400 Toulouse
Credits: The model of legal mentions is offered by Subdelirium.com Template of imprint
2. General conditions of use of the site and services offered. The use of the cobrane.com website implies the full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site cobrane.com are invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at any time. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Cobrane design, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention. The website cobrane.com is updated regularly by Raphaël Colombié. In the same way, the legal mentions can be modified at any time: they impose nevertheless on the user who is invited to refer to it as often as possible in order to take note of it.
3. Description of the services provided. The aim of the cobrane.com website is to provide information on all of the company’s activities. Cobrane design strives to provide cobrane.com information as accurate as possible. However, he can not be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether by him or the third party partners who provide this information. All the information indicated on the site cobrane.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. In addition, the information on the cobrane.com website is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they went on line.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits. Cobrane Design owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights to use all the items available on the site, including text, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of: Cobrane design. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property.
6. Limitations of liability. Cobrane design can not be held liable for direct and indirect damage to the equipment user, when accessing the site cobrane.com, and resulting from the use of equipment not meeting the specifications of section 4, the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. Cobrane design can not also be held liable for consequential damages (such as, for example, a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the cobrane.com website. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Cobrane Design reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, particularly the provisions on data protection. If necessary, Cobrane design also reserves the option to challenge the civil and / or criminal user, especially in cases of post racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic, whatever the medium used ( text, photography …).
7. Management of personal data. In France, personal data are protected in particular by the law n ° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of the October 24, 1995. During the use of the cobrane.com website, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the cobrane.com site, the user’s access provider, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case Cobrane design only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the site cobrane.com. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he proceeds to input them himself. It is then specified to the user of the site cobrane.com the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Article 38 et seq. Of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, all users have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the answer must be sent. No personal information of the user of the website cobrane.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption Cobrane design and rights allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site cobrane.com. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information. . The databases are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies. The website cobrane.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Cobrane design. However, Cobrane Design does not have the possibility to check the contents of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact. Browsing the cobrane.com website may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. The refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the “Privacy” section, click Preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute in connection with the use of the website cobrane.com is subject to French law. It is made exclusive jurisdiction to the competent courts of Paris.
10. The main laws concerned. Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by the law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy. 11. Glossary. User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).